I’m trying to add more podcasts into my life this year. One of my goals is to stay up to date on three main podcasts: ID10T, Clear and Vivid, and Problogger. Eventually, I want to add more in from other podcasts.
Below are the podcasts I listened to in March.
ID10T (formerly Nerdist) Podcast with Chris Hardwick:
- Chris Sullivan (1 hour 37 minutes) – Talk about acting and ghosts
- Kyle Newman (1 hour 45 minutes) – Talk about Star Wars and D&D fandoms
- Deborah Ann Woll (1 hour 30 mins) – Talk about D&D, Daredevil, True Blood
- Joey King (1 hour 40 minutes) – Talk about acting, monopoly, Instagram
Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda:
- Sarah Vowell on Writing with Clarity and Shenanigans (47 minutes)
- Michael Tomasello On the Surprising Origins of Communication and Cooperation (38 minutes)
- Jonathan Haidt on Why We’re So Divided and What to Do About It (47 minutes)
- Steven Strogatz Bonus – What to Do When Things Keep Changing! (18 minutes)
- Steven Strogatz Says You Can Understand Math (45 minutes)
ProBlogger Podcast with Darren Rowse:
- No new podcasts in March