I’m trying to add more podcasts into my life this year. One of my goals is to stay up to date on three main podcasts: ID10T, Clear and Vivid, and Problogger. Eventually, I want to add more in from other podcasts.
ID10T (formerly Nerdist) Podcast with Chris Hardwick:
- Ryan Holiday – Author of Ego Is The Enemy (1 hour 53 minutes)
- Ron Funches – Comedian (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Andrea Savage #3 – Comedian/Actress (1 hour 23 minutes)
Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda:
- Jaron Lanier on Why You Should Delete Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (47 minutes)
- Christian Picciolini on Escaping the Neo-Nazi Movement and Helping Others Leave It Behind (47 minutes)
- Senator Bill Bradley on How We Can All Do Better (38 minutes)
ProBlogger Podcast with Darren Rowse:
What have you listened to?